You are invited to participate in Monongalia Arts Center’s mixed-media Holiday Show & Sale in our Davis Gallery from December 4, 2015 – January 30, 2016. There is no fee to participate in this seasonal sales opportunity nor any limit on the number of pieces you may enter. Please note the following:
1. Artwork must be original; only exception is boxed notecards and signed and numbered prints.
2. If unframed, all photographs, paintings and drawings must be matted and protected.
3. Each piece of artwork must have an appropriate hanging mechanism and bear a visible price tag that includes the artist’s initials and price.
4. You must provide MAC with an inventory sheet listing all artwork submitted.
5. Work will be hung or in display cases. You may bring your own display fixture/bin.
6. MAC will retain a commission on total pre-tax sales of 20%.
7. All wall art is to be delivered to MAC by Friday, Nov. 27. Other pieces may be delivered through Monday, Dec. 7.
8. An Open House will be held Wednesday, December 9, 4 – 7 pm.
9. You may pick up unsold artwork on Monday, February 1, 11am – 7pm. MAC will be closed December 24 – January 4, 2016; MAC will reopen at 11am on Tuesday, January 5, 2016.
10. To accommodate consumers, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, checks, and cash.
11. You will receive a check from MAC for your total sales (less the commission) by February 19, 2016.
Please let us know if you will be participating in this year’s Holiday Exhibit & Sale by calling Daniel at 304-292-3325 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your participation.